Miniature Culpeper Flags
The Culpeper flag originated in Culpeper, Virginia and was used by local minutemen. The group formed part of Colonel Patrick Henry's First Virginia Regiment of 1775. The small army later marched from the Culpeper Courthouse to Williamsburg and fought there.
Culpeper flags are four x six inches, attached to ten inch black staffs. topped with gilt spears. Silk-like material, bright colors, sewn on all four sides.